Top Row L to R: Rio Fujii, Ayaka Hirose, Minami Nomura, Rena Ogawa
Bottom Row L to R: Ayano Hamaura, Natsumi Taguchi, Sakurako Wada, Rei Inoue
At the beginning of 2015, there were small murmurs of a potential new unit to be announced (thanks to v-u-den’s Erika Miyoshi), and it became true with the (at the time, unannounced name) debut of a new unit comprising of only Kenshuusei! We thought they’d debut at the end of the month, but it was pushed back a couple months and we got a name, Kobushi Factory and we get our indie debut from them in March. After that, it was announced their next single would be their major label debut.
Style of Music: From what we’ve heard so far, the group has a more rockin’ sound akin to Buono! It’ll be interesting where this will lead them in the future.
- Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor (indies)
- Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri Ver.)
- Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii
- Samba! Kobushi Janeiro / Bacchikoi Seishun! / Ora wa Ninkimono
- Engeki Joshi-bu Musical “Week End Survivor” Official Soundtrack
- Kobushi Sono Ichi
This is their debut song Nen ni wa Nen (though it is the touched up version from their major debut single)
Overall: Honestly, this is probably a group I will heavily follow as many of my favorite Kenshuusei members are a part of this group, I was happy they’re more edgy than a lot of the other H!P groups currently and their vocals are really impressive so far (especially Rei, Minami, and Ayaka). Can’t wait to see what’s in store for them!